Go big or go home...The Greater Columbus Convention Center definitely went big, in digital signage too. They are wrapping up a 22-month expansion and renovation project and it could not be more beautiful.
According to Experience Columbus, the $140 million dollar changes include:
- adding 37,000 square feet of exhibit space
- upgrading finishes and aesthetics in meeting rooms, ball rooms, and public spaces
- an expansive two level open atrium
- full exterior renovations including a new 800 space parking garage connected to the convention center by a covered skybridge
- displaying more than 150 pieces of local art
- digital signage to direct, wayfind, and entertain (featuring a Mondrianesque inspired wall with 6 display screens)